Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3 AM BLUES (For Melany)


Bedside sleight of hand
Barking pain
Boredom creeping in
Hospital life
Not for this roaming wordsmith
Artistic prose from Jewel
Mel’s soothing touch
New secrets
She only shares with me
Awkwardness fades
Her love makes me smile
Brilliant
Shy
Her lip quivers slightly
As I gently kiss her hand
So natural
A deep relaxing breath
We thrive in harmony
When undisturbed by worldly hindrance
Tender balance
Delicate waltz
Blissful cocoon
A study in pain
Leads to complete surrender
Pent up emotions
Seven years nigh
Now bursting at the seams
Sweet synthesis
Requires only faith
My road
Long and weary
Perfect days pass
Difficult slumber
Harder every night to sleep without her
Our storied past
Defies explanation
I would do it all again
Anything for her happiness
To hold her close to me
No doubts
No regrets
My deepest love for her
Consumes me
Predestined path
Includes her hand in mine
As it was meant to be
Truest gift from God
Adoration
Consummate symmetry
Blessed daily alms
I feel her pull away at times
As she sorts through her thoughts
Understand her soul completely
Intimate union
I know she believes
No harm can come from His will
Holy gift of each other
To live as one some day
Delicious thoughts of forever
She
This flowing song in my heart
Always


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2009



I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive