Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maître d ‘



Slim Maître d ‘
Obnoxious chap indeed
Starched
A trifle rude that night
Someone kicked his cat perhaps
Astonishing blonde
Quite pleased with her rack
Hypnotizing rump
She flowed about the smoky room
As fog
Laced with cheap perfume
Fluid lies
Gushed with Midori
Trail of weak intentions
Sliced through neon sediment
Mental constipation
Can’t free my mind of all this shit
Awkward situation
Extreme hallucination
Feeling deepest truth
Yet protesting in silence
Red door
Freshly painted
Nomads find their way to knock
No desire to let them enter
Random thoughts persist
Moments of coherence
Loosely crafted poetry
Splashed about like stray urine
Splattered
Yellow dots
Clammy tile freckles
No distinct metastasis
Simply a wry smile
So deft
At keeping threats at bay
Including my own ego
Languished composition book
Well worn keyboard
I could use some new bifocals



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2008

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive