Thursday, June 19, 2008

VISCERAL SPECULATION


Visceral speculation
Controlled perceptual chaos
Swirling thoughts of calculated reason
Who I am
Where my path has led me
Spiritual crescendo
Words
Poetic intensity
Meditation
Draws me deeply inward
Self discovery
Basking in His brilliant holy light
Blinding me
Since I was old enough to understand
Not of this world
Never have been
Merely passing through
Eternal mystic journey
So many fail to grasp
Mysterious demeanor
Soul offering
For all the world to see
No secrets
Hidden agendas
Filled with Holy Spirit
Saved by Godly grace
Simplicity
Such a beautiful thing
As society grows more complicated
Inner peace I seek
Serenity
Clinging to sweet Jesus Christ
The only way I comprehend
Life one day at a time
I pray for all to share His love
Absorb Him like a sponge
So delightful is the journey
Everlasting high
His triumphant return draws nigh
Exactly as it is written
Be ever watchful children
Shine thy radiance with zeal
Boldly
Unafraid
Stout-hearted
Share His brilliant glory
With all who shall listen
As destiny arrives



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive