Saturday, June 02, 2007

INDIFFERENT


INDIFFERENT


Anticlimax
Treadmill to oblivion
Going nowhere fast
Emotionless faces
Lost in self absorption
So blind
To glaring truth
Weak
From hanging on
Railing admonition
Sordid Coup De Gras
To be alas
Indifferent
A fate
Much worse than death
The poets speak of justice
Winds of restless anarchy
Unity awry
Delicate disintegration
Evil aims
Exploding
Streets awash
In martyr’s blood
Ankle deep
Swelling
Hope
Dwells in warm acceptance
Open heart
Open mind
Ancillary shame
Before the righteous king


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive