Monday, February 28, 2005

GROOVE

GROOVE

It amazes me
The irony
As I reflect fondly upon my journey
And the years roll on by
I become more childlike
Bob Marley once said “Once a man, twice a child”
So true
His vision inspires me
He understood that a man must become a child of God
Humble
Obedient
Born again
Today, I dance on the stars
I groove to JAH music
My eyes view the world with wonder and amazement
I find joy in the gifts He gives us
I am alive
My soul arcs with His current
My heart beats to His rhythm
Simple
Complete
Grateful
Satisfied
I am a child of The King……..


Bill Grimes Jr.
2-28-05
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive