Monday, February 21, 2005

Walk with me

WALK WITH ME



If you are lost
If you struggle
Take my hand and walk with me
To a life filled with happiness
Joy and harmony

Serenity, tranquility
Forever inner peace
A life everlasting
Blessings that never cease

This paradise you seek
Is found within your heart
Compliments of Christ, Our Savior
He has loved us from the start

I walk with Him
Come join me
This gift He gives is free
All you have to do is ask
He awaits you patiently



Bill Grimes Jr.
2-21-05
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive