Thursday, February 24, 2005

MY SAVIOR SAID TO ME

MY SAVIOR SAID TO ME


Met my Savior on a mountaintop
High up in the clouds
Where angels sang their praise to Him
Shouting it out loud

He took my hand
He walked with me
He whispered in my ear

He said “my precious child”
“Go feed my sheep”
“And do so without fear”

“Go down into the valley”
“Where pain and sorrow live”
“And share your gift”
“Shine your light”
“Teach them to forgive”

“For it’s down in the gutter”
‘Where you’ll find my sheep in need”
“Feed them, clothe them, and comfort them”
“And share my love indeed”

“This is your task”
“Your job for me”
“Do it faithfully”
“And soon I will return for you”
“To reign triumphantly”

“I love you son”
“I always have”
“You mean the world to me”
“I gave my life so you could live”
“My gift to you is free”


Bill Grimes Jr.
2-24-05
(c) 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive