Monday, February 12, 2007

ENIGMATIC VISION


ENIGMATIC VISION


December dream
So vivid
Pleasant
I was floating in a skiff
No water below me
Simply air
Angel powered I suppose
My journey began in a dense jungle
Pythons
Sleek and powerful
Draped in trees of lazy recline
Fierce Crocodiles
Lurked along the shore
Ferocious Tigers
Patrolled the path with keen supremacy
All let me pass without incident
As if I were invisible
I asked God to reveal
The reason for my journey
Silence
Next I drifted through a city
Hundreds of people passed by me
Absorbed in daily routine
I hovered along in the tiny green dinghy
Invisible
To their human eyes
Next I sat idle
Outside a cozy home
Inside I saw three beautiful sisters
Wives
Mothers
Busily preparing a meal in the kitchen
I could hear their melodic voices
Discussing the various dishes
Suddenly
Sophia
A tall stunning brunette
Her eyes bore into my soul
“I have been expecting you” said she
“You can see me” I question?
“Yes”
“Now follow me”
“I have something to show you”
She led me down a rolling hill
Into a swampy valley
We encountered three children
One young boy in particular
Perhaps age seven
He turned to me and smiled
Told me of his baseball game heroics
Such innocent enthusiasm
Reminded me of my youngest son
Sophia led me to a stack of books
On a stone table
Well studied with age
Tattered and torn
All were written by a teenage girl
I asked the nature of the writings
“Soon you shall understand” she replied
Next
I was sleeping in a strange bed
My entire family
Relatives I had not seen in years
All were gathered in this old house
I was roused by my sister Lisa
“You have visitors”
She announced with a grin
In walked Sophia
Her two sisters
And a lovely blond teenage girl
She clutched the books I had seen earlier
Much to my surprise
I was told that SHE authored them all
“I too am a poet” said I
“I know” she replied
At that mysterious moment
The brilliant gleam in her eyes
Helped me make the connection
I began to read her work
GOD
SPIRITUALITY
HOPE
PEACE
PRAISE
GRACE OF JESUS CHRIST
My senses
Bathed with glory
Then I came across an ancient hymn she had written
Extremely vintage sonnet
Cherished by millions over the years
Yet the author sat beside me
Charming
Youthful
Vibrant
“You and I have similar styles”
“I admire you work”
She whispered softly
The dream ended abruptly
I awakened to reality
My first hand account
Of a visit from God’s angels
Messengers
Sent to encourage my craft I suppose
Assure me of the chosen path
Offer serene comfort
By their soothing presence
Secure
Heavenly
Immaculate
Thank you Father
For the guidance
Continue my quest I shall
Follow obediently
With steadfast diligence
All praise and glory is yours


“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:”

Acts 2:17



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005


























I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive