Saturday, December 16, 2006

ARTEMIS ( In memory of those we have lost to addiction)






ARTEMIS



Alas young Artemis
My chameleon friend
Adorned in bleached linen
Flowing chestnut locks
Lifeless gaze of clever innocence
Ghastly skin so pale
As the dark side of the moon
He lay in tragic waste
Another victim of the witches brew
Sorcerer’s elixir
Chemical death knell
Once raging through his silent veins
From his needle and a spoon
Toll the bell for lost innocence
Evanescent passion
Whispers on the winds of sorrow


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive