Friday, March 17, 2006

I TEND TO GET ATTACHED








I TEND TO GET ATTACHED





Tears
Fears
From Yesteryears
People come and go
I tend to get attached
Weakness perhaps
Me nonetheless
I miss those of you
Who have moved on
Wish you well
Abundant blessings
A smooth path to travel
Each one
Has left a unique imprint upon my soul
Forever etched within me
May God guide your instincts
A part of you goes with me always
Go in peace
My dear friends





© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive