Wednesday, March 01, 2006

HE IN ME



HE IN ME

There are beautiful moments in my life
I carry with me always
The birth of my children
A romantic sweet kiss
The soft warm belly of a fat puppy
The glowing sincere eyes of a friend
Then there are scary awkward plateaus
Precarious times when I am completely lost
As now
I know not what trouble lurks within my brain
Be it malignant
Or some sort of wicked imagination
Conjured up by my warped prescription mind
I shall let the Neurologist sort it all out
I do know this without hesitation
All that I am
Everything I stand for
Every fiber in my body and my mind
BELIEVES IN HIM
LOVES HIM UNCONDITIONALLY
HE WHO HATH SAVED ME BY HIS MERCY AND GRACE
JESUS CHRIST
I AM
SON OF GOD
LORD OR LORDS

I hold his hand tightly
As I venture into this bizarre new territory
I smile at the angels HE sends to shadow me each day
I glow in the safety of HIS eternal embrace
I pray you know HIM intimately
You shall never be the same
HE stands there longing to befriend you
All you have to do is ask
SELAH


Luke 12:8 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society


8"I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive