Monday, August 20, 2012

THE BEAUTY OF THE CHOICE




Inspired by my dear friend KBB.

There’s more to life
Than credit scores
Designer wars
Political metaphors
Confusion grips our people
When we can’t predict our future
So faith must prevail
Every day
To love without fail
Wisdom
So often trumps logic
When confidence
Overrides lethargic
Many crossroads we face
The beauty of the choice
I feel that inner voice
Quietly
Reminding me
I have no tethers here
No set destination
I have nothing to fear
So whichever road I choose
Simply matters not
To cherish the journey
Walk in gratitude
For all the joy I have
To share it graciously
With all who cross my path
And I smile......
(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012
 
 
 


I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive